1.According to several traditional beliefs, each house has its own energy type. Once a person starts living in a house, he comes under the influence of a specific energy field. And these energies start influencing him in some way or the other. Indian Vastu science has several remedies to ensure that a house remains blessed, without making any structural changes. Here are a few.
it is advisable to have a nameplate outside your door, for opportunities to trace you easily, according to Vastu.
2. Fire is believed to be a powerful cosmic cleanser. It's advisable to burn earthen lamps and incense sticks morning and evening.
3. It is advisable to have your kitchen in the South East corner of your house, if it is not possible, at least place the gas stove in the South-East of your kitchen.
4. Meditate and chant once a day. These are believed to infuse positive energy in the environment.
5. Banish all mirrors from the bedroom. If it's not possible, at least face them away from bed or cover them while sleeping. It is said to cause ill health and discord in family.
6. Place holy water at dark, closed corners of your house and change it weekly.
7. Performing Ganesh pooja, Navagrah shanti puja at least once in every three years helps remove Vastu dosh from a house
8. Poster of crying woman, war scene, angry person, owl and eagle are considered inauspicious. If you are having one of them in your home, remove it immediately.
9. The recitation of mantra Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya is said to do away with all doshas in a house.
10. Place an aquarium in the North, East corner of your living room for prosperity.
11. Keep bowls of salt in several corners of your house. Salt is believed to absorb negative energy.
12. The tinkling of bells is believed to break energy patterns and help the inflow of positivity. So hang a couple of metal bells at your gate.
13. Keeping medicines inside the kitchen is said to attract negative energy.
14. Place a lemon in a glass of water and change it every Saturday, to get rid of negative energy.